9.11.2008

this is me?


Today as I'm heading toward the bathroom in the HFAC a girl stops me.
"I bet you get this all the time, but you look just like Julie Andrews."
"...No, I don't actually, but... uh, thanks. Like, Sound of Music Julie Andrews?"
"Yeah, with the short hair and her bright blue eyes. . . I can't even think of another movie she's in right now."

I'm not sure what to think, but I'll confess I briefly considered growing my hair. ( I think Mike Alger also said something about me looking like Julie once... that makes 2...)

9 comments:

Carroll said...

When I was dating dad he told me I looked like Julie Andrews. ????

laura said...

holy crap!

Whittron said...

the minute you texted me your survey I knew a blog entry would shortly follow.

Marie said...

I was about to tell you what mom already did. HA!

laura said...

Mike Alger responded to this entry by saying that the only reason he didn't tell me the very first time we met that I looked like Julie Andrews was because he assumed that I "got that all the time."

w. leavitt said...

i've thought it numerous times, but didn't think you needed to hear it so i kept it to myself. sorry.

Miriam said...

At least she's pretty. It could be a lot worse.

w. leavitt said...

a few years ago i would have added that there a Drew Barrymore-ishness to the way you talked.

Former Fat Chick said...

Julie Andrews is gorgeous! Watch Victor Victoria...she is stunning...aslo, she is Mary Poppins, awesome...she's cure in 10, as well...