skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
1.18.2009
winter shooting.
After church, I was driving down the road to my house and really wanted to take some winter photographs. When I told my mom, she said that she'd had the same idea for days.
2 comments:
Whittron
said...
I love the winter, so pretty! I love where you live!
January 19, 2009 at 9:09 AM
Miriam
said...
Very nice!
January 19, 2009 at 9:56 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
laura
Brooklyn, New York
I'm a 29 year-old graphic designer. I know I am the luckiest girl on the planet.
View my complete profile
thanks to the followers.
Blog Archive
►
2013
(9)
September
(1)
July
(2)
June
(1)
April
(2)
March
(3)
►
2012
(3)
December
(1)
March
(1)
January
(1)
►
2011
(12)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(2)
January
(4)
►
2010
(46)
December
(2)
November
(1)
October
(1)
September
(3)
August
(2)
July
(2)
June
(3)
May
(7)
April
(3)
March
(9)
February
(4)
January
(9)
▼
2009
(177)
December
(14)
November
(13)
October
(18)
September
(13)
August
(16)
July
(15)
June
(9)
May
(5)
April
(12)
March
(21)
February
(23)
January
(18)
►
2008
(99)
December
(15)
November
(12)
October
(13)
September
(17)
August
(13)
July
(12)
June
(16)
May
(1)
local explosions
louise fili
Bounce
colinflower
Reeves in New Mexico
The Black Family
mike alger!
cambrie
craig thompson
The Foodamentalist
a beautiful little fool
Sojourn with the Smiths
annie
lindy
greg's art
w i t j o y
suz
Naomi
barloweblog
lets have bizarre celebrations
Antimicrobial Resistance
2 comments:
I love the winter, so pretty! I love where you live!
Very nice!
Post a Comment